5 Harmful Things to The Eyes You Need to Know
There are several things that can harm your eyes, including:
1. UV Radiation: Exposure to UV radiation from the sun or other sources can damage the eyes and increase the risk of cataracts, macular degeneration, and other eye problems.
2. Blue Light: Some research has suggested that exposure to blue light, which is emitted by screens and other electronic devices, may contribute to eye strain and potentially cause long-term damage to the retina.
3. Dry Eyes: Dry eyes can cause irritation and discomfort, and if left untreated, can lead to more serious problems such as corneal damage and vision loss.
4. Allergies: Allergic reactions can cause red, itchy, and watery eyes, and may lead to inflammation and other eye problems.
5. Eye strain: Staring at screens or other objects for long periods of time can cause eye strain, which can lead to headaches, dry eyes, and blurred vision.
It's important to protect your eyes from these and other potential hazards to maintain healthy vision. This can include wearing sunglasses or other protective eyewear, taking regular breaks from screens, and eating a healthy diet.